Sheryl Smith discusses things you should pay attention to as you decide on a Seller’s Agent.
Selling your home is a really big deal, and there’s a lot of things your realtor needs to do in order to make sure everything goes smoothly. It is very important to pick a great realtor who is capable of guiding you through this process and executing and negotiating on your behalf.
A sellers’s agent should:
– be able to find the right buyer for your home,
– be organized and keeping track of timelines,
– be a superior negotiator,
– Are you comfortable with that person?
– Do they explain what is happening throughout the process?
– Do you trust them?
– Are they professional?